unsure

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MoAnamCara, Feb 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

am unsure - what to do, who i can rely on, who can i lean on, what am i meant to do, how can i do it, how can i get through, who will help, where can i go, how can i carry on, how can i not carry on, how to change this life, how to change one's mindset, how do i let people in and should i risk it, why allow people to judge me once again, where can i get some peace, how can i get to that place, why is it so hard?

2. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Hi, please try and stay safe and strong.
    Im sure you will find people here you can lean on and who will empathise with how you are feeling.
    Please tell us what is wrong and maybe read a few posts too.
    I so wish you well.
    No one said it was easy, and you wont be judged here.

3. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

hi mo whats going on?things sound hard for you atm,its not easy to trust or seek help but posting here is a start maybe if you tell us more we can work through this?

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to say hi You have so many thoughts in your head. Try just dealing with one at a time okay. Trust will come it will but that too takes time
    First step to getting help is to call your GP and ask for some direction okay maybe get some referrals to some therapist that can help you deal withyour past with your trust issues.

Glad you are here and hope you continue to post so we can all support you hugs

5. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

thank you both

its a lot. recently all has come to a head. i just feel stupid that i cant cope. i dont know where to turn, how to get through it. i feel selfish, like its a big old pity party but i cant get out of this rut it seems. so frustrating.

6. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

well i am on meds. i just tried calling therapist as i know i need ot talk with someone but i didnt leave a msg on her voicemail. i tried my friend but havent heard from him.

i just need to get a grip, stop being stupid. im going around in circles. i am so ready to quit life. its sad to say that. i dont think i could, i wish i could.

sorry, thank you all. will be ok.

7. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

hope you are ok mo,but if you do need to chat im only a pm away ok

8. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

okay back again. am concerned, my therapist said she was concerned about me so that freaks me a little. i was hoping thered be a ray of light in there somewhere. i really want out, to run away. thoughts are so over the place. if i could crawl into a hole for a few weeks, let the mind and body rest, it might help. i dont know if itll help, thats what is scaring me. what if i just keep ending up so distressed - what will i do and will i do something i really dont want to but which my mind is contemplating at that time?

9. total eclipse

can you not just sign yourself into hospital for a few days just to rest to be quiet in a safe place until you feel a little more stable hugs

10. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

The thought of that completely freaks me out. I'm a caregiver so its not possible anyhow. Plus work responsibility I can't walk away from.

Thanks

11. total eclipse

I do understand being a carer i care for so many but the thing is if i don't stop soon and take care of me or you take care of you we won't be anygood to anyone we won't be good at work either. Work is suppose to give time off for medical leave i hope you get some rest somehow okay take care even if it is just 10 minutes a day do it okay time for you

12. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thanks, its on my to do list ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.