untitled idiocy

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Witty_Sarcasm, Jun 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I don't see much point to this anymore, and I don't know what else to say that hasn't already been said. In fact, I don't even know why I am writing this out. I feel bad about wasting anyone's time here any longer. All I know is that this is the end, because I can't see a way out of this.

2. Isaak

Isaak Active Member

I know the feeling.

I'm writing my story, well, struggling to-- partly because it's psychologically/emotionally taxing, and partly because it feels like wasted breath-- or rather, I dread that it will be, that nothing will change, nothing will come from revealing my secret shame to the world, that she won't come back, and that in 7 days and 11 minutes from now, I will know truly understand what suffering is: the simultaneous death of one's dreams, one's hopes, and inevitably, one's body.

3. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Witty, you do not waste anyone's time. What's going on hun?

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Witty, I agree with Butterfly. You are not wasting time. Please keep posting, you are very important here. Please take care. Xx

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Nothing really happened, except that I was born, and I don't deserve to be alive. I'm just an idiot and a loser and I need to be done with all of this soon.

6. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

No Witty, you are NOT a loser but an individual with a strong personality. So, please no sadness but a big smile.. :)

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You're not an idiot or a loser. You have so many good qualities that you either can't or won't allow yourself to see, and you mean so much to so many here. :hug:

8. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

You deserve to be here Witty & you're not wasting our time

:freehug:

9. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

You're not an idiot or a loser, and you definitely deserve to be alive. You do so much good here hun and have helped many people out of some holes, let us help you do the same :hug:

10. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Guest

But no one deserves being born and to live--that's why it's called a gift. And you are a gift to other people here. You have a pretty logo on your posts, like the aurora.

Take care, and stay safe.

11. Witty_Sarcasm

Whether I do good or not, I just can't handle life anymore. I don't see any point to it, and haven't for a long time. People think very differently of me on here than they do offline, it seems. Maybe they are the ones who are right, that I really am as bad of a person as I think I am.

12. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi Christy, what or who is telling you that you are bad? It is possible not to give our power away to other peoples' opinions, because they do not know the whole story about us. No one, not even Hitler before his suicide, is without hope while we have life, and the purpose of life is to discover the point to it - the fact that this often eludes so many and they just can't see it doesn't mean anything negative - it means opportunity and invitation to come into awareness that it can all be turned around. The thing is, to make the choice to agree to start believing this - I know how hard and impossible it can seem....... I had given up for myself because I believed I had made one mistake too many - but have learned about gaining the missing insights in the years after my attempt, and I know without a shadow of doubt that this is possible....... please weather this storm, because it need only be temporary, and..... we would all miss you far too much (if that's not being a selfish thing to say.......):redrose:

13. Witty_Sarcasm

Thank you everyone, really :hug: Sorry if I am acting so stubborn and not listening to anything, I can get into a certain mindset sometimes, and I seem to get dragged down by it. I had a long chat with a friend, and he helped me so much, honestly don't know what I would do without him :) I feel so much better now. :D

14. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

That's great to hear Christy, well done :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.