untitled - u can think of one if you like

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by on my own, Aug 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. on my own

on my own Well-Known Member

IF YOU'RE EASILY OFFENDED YOU'LL DO GOOD NOT TO READ THIS

I'm not even sure where to begin. I'm not feeling anything right now, which means to me that I can give up now, I died.

You are all hypocrites. you say you care, but if you even cared half as much as you say you do a lot of people would feel a hell of a lot better. It makes me wanna cry. I don't care that very little seems to care about me, I picked my username for a reason, but right now, there's somebody in TS in chat, he even went to lobby asking for help, but he's not getting it. he's not part of the people that the collective cares about, and on top of that, he's not new. it's only certain people who seem to get help.
    dont you fucking get it? it's fine if you dont care, but fucking hell, don't say you do if you don't. after a while it makes people think nobody cares at all.

other than that, I realized I've been an idiot and a jerk. who was I to think she actually liked me? loved me? hell, she can't have. if you love somebody it doesnt just dissapear after a month. she lied. and if she lied about loving me, who do I know she doesnt lie about caring for me now either?
    the jerk part? I heard what had happened to her, to her new boyfriend actually. I found myself hoping he dies and that it would get me back what I used to have, what is that for fucking thought? I want her to be happy, does this sound happy to you?

I'm a fucking jerk. I'm an idiot and I came to realize... who the hell am I kidding? if she didnt care nobody does, if nobody does than what am I holding on for? the only pro on my list of con's and pro (hold the S) was that I can't do that to others... but it's gone, they dont care. I can give up now... I can save myself the pain of realizing this over and over again, and right now i'm thinking I should

2. ScorchedInBlack

ScorchedInBlack Active Member

I know what you mean by no one on here caring...they say that they do and that they love you but if they loved you they would do something..
    I was in complete and total crisis last night, I was at the end of my road
    and I left my phone number on a post and no one called
    I BEGGED AND PLEADED FOR SOMEONE TO CARE..
    AND NO ONE FUCKING SAID A WORD
    I had to drive myself to a hospital and check myself in because I was the only one who cared.

I care about every single person on here..I would help any of you
    I would do all that I could to try and save you
    because I want you know that you matter.
    All of you people out there that said that you care
    take a good fucking look what in the hell have you done..
    who have you helped..was a close friend or a stranger?

You're right omo.
    I've thought that all along but then I thought maybe it was just me
    until a guy named Joey came to the board completely suicidal
    and even though he begged for someone to talk all he got was
    a pat on the back and a virtual hug
    from everyone except me..
    It's getting to the point where I am not proud to be on here.
    I was proud because I thought this was a caring place
    it is if you get in the right crowd.

I was on the phone with a guy from here after he shot himself until the ambulance got there..trying to talk him down to make him call someone.
    I saved a life.
    That could have been you.
    I still know nothing about him other than his email
    and the hospital they checked him into.
    I did it..BECAUSE I CARE.

People lie about love omo and it sucks
    this place is a good example
    it all just depends on who you are.

3. on my own

on my own Well-Known Member

first of all; this must be the first post that doesnt seem to me like an automatic reply, an honest reply...

and I dont want people to lie, I want them to tell me what they think so I can see more clearly if somebody does care or not... it's like I said... after a while you dont think anybody cares anymore at all... and that's not helping

4. ScorchedInBlack

ScorchedInBlack Active Member

I'm sorry if it's not helping omo..
    I am just angry about some of the things on here
    and the way that most treat people who are in crisis.
    If you need someone to talk to omo
    I am just a PM away...

Don't get me wrong omo please
    I am not saying that people do not care
    about you or anyone
    else but this in fact is a crisis forum and
    everyone has their own problems to deal with
    sometimes we all get caught up in them.

5. sarahg

sarahg Well-Known Member

*hug to u both
    i know every1 here has helped people,and we could list the nights we have all been up talking people out of situations or just listening
    i email joey most days
    cant say anymore

6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I'll be blunt about this. Like with any place you visit. Some people care, some don't, some can't be there because of other commitments, etc.

Now, it's down to you to be open minded about this and figure which applies to each person.

From what i've seen, some people here do care while others ignore you or purely don't know what to say or are plain shy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.