• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Untitled

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexElm

Okay, note to self. The person on the bus who looks exactly like someone you knew is NOT THE SAME ONE WHO DIED. FUCK. Sorry. Okay let me explain the situation a bit better. I once knew a woman called Melinda right? The one who passed away in the car accident and today I saw a person exactly like her, just with slight changes.*

As you can imagine, I was absolutely shocked. Legs shaking and on te verge of crying I talk to her and when I realized she WASNT Melinda, I smiled and walked into the nearest bathroom. And basked my eyes out. Depression is starting to kick in again and again I find the need to have a reason to live and talk to someone I could trust in person.

I need to calm down, get my shit together and pretend nothings wrong with me. Now that I think about it, this is a pretty rare situation isn't it? Honestly, what are the fucking chances that this would happen? FUCK. I need help!

Julia-C

Okay, note to self. The person on the bus who looks exactly like someone you knew is NOT THE SAME ONE WHO DIED. FUCK. Sorry. Okay let me explain the situation a bit better. I once knew a woman called Melinda right? The one who passed away in the car accident and today I saw a person exactly like her, just with slight changes.*
That really freaks me out when that happens.

As you can imagine, I was absolutely shocked. Legs shaking and on the verge of crying I talk to her and when I realized she WASNT Melinda, I smiled and walked into the nearest bathroom. And basked my eyes out. Depression is starting to kick in again and again I find the need to have a reason to live and talk to someone I could trust in person.
That's a completely understandable reaction. I hope you find someone you can trust and talk to in person. Who was Melinda to you? If you don't mind talking about her.

I need to calm down, get my shit together and pretend nothings wrong with me. Now that I think about it, this is a pretty rare situation isn't it? Honestly, what are the fucking chances that this would happen? FUCK. I need help!
It happens more often then you think. I have experienced similar event several times in my life, and probably once a year or so.

I hope you start to feel better. :hug:

AlexElm

She was a friend ever since I was little and after a while, I grew pretty fond of her. She was the one person I could talk to and she was the one shoulder I could "cry" on. One person I could trust completely.

Then she passed away from a car crash and I found out 2 weeks later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$255.00