Untitled

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexElm

I think I need help. These past few weeks I've been feeling flipping horrible. These couple of weeks i feel that my heads not screwed on, im always found in my room, I'm worrying about how I look (Which never happens), I barely sleep, barely eat, I feel like I'm a horrible person.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
I'm sure you are a great person.. Just the little you wrote I could here how kind you are.. Don't worry about what other people think.. They don't know you..Focus your energy on yourself..Open up here and vent your frustrations.. Thats what we are here for..We will listen..

Constantinos

I think I need help. These past few weeks I've been feeling flipping horrible. These couple of weeks i feel that my heads not screwed on, im always found in my room, I'm worrying about how I look (Which never happens), I barely sleep, barely eat, I feel like I'm a horrible person.
Hello looiki,

I can understand what you feel, the fact that you're requesting for help is very positive.

1) Do you feel you can trust a family member or friend?
2) What happened to make you feel so bad?

I will help you get back on your feet and get out to socialize as being in your room all day doesn't help at all.

NiceGuYKC

Looiki, the only advice I can give to you is, stick with this forum.
It's starting to help me already and I only joined yesterday.
So many friendly, caring and great people in this place.
I feel blessed to have found it.

AlexElm

Sorry for thanking you so curtly Stranger1, but since you hardly know me, I don't see how you can see me as a good person.
And to NiceGuYTK, I have met good people although as soon as I start to like someone, to open up to them, they stop coming here to SF and I feel more lonely than ever right now. I hope you get what I mean
*Sigh*
I apologize if I sound like an a**hole.

NiceGuYKC

Well Looiki, you don't sound like an a**hole.
You can always send me a private message if you want.

I plan on coming to this site for years to come, even if I can sort myself out.
I'll hopefully make some new friends here and if you want you can be one of the first.
I am 38 though, so if your a teenager maybe you might be better off talking to someone your own age on the site.

I'm just not sure I'll be much help. I'll try of course and at least listen.
I just don't have much confidence right now, you see.

Constantinos

1) No. I used to though.
2) Lots of things. Long story short, everybody I care about is gone from my life one way or another.

And thanks Stranger1.
Hello,

First my apologies for this delayed response, the country i live in is experiencing a crisis and we don't have continuous electricity for the time being.

Have you thought about visiting a psychologist? I understand you need someone to trust and you don't have this person currently.

AlexElm

Have you thought about visiting a psychologist?
I have thought about seeing a psychologist but being underage makes them obliged to inform my parents

I understand you need someone to trust and you don't have this person currently.
Yes. I want to trust someone but i'm scared that if I open up to them, they'll leave me in some way. That's not paranoia. It's a lesson that i've learnt again and again and again.

Constantinos

I have thought about seeing a psychologist but being underage makes them obliged to inform my parents
Some type of update to your parents may be given however your personal problems would never be told to your parents.

Yes. I want to trust someone but i'm scared that if I open up to them, they'll leave me in some way. That's not paranoia. It's a lesson that i've learnt again and again and again.
I can fully understand this feeling, you need to make sure that you choose the right psychologist for you - if you decide to proceed i fully recommend that you visit a couple of psychologists and then decide which one is the best for you and visit that one.

Also from experience i can also recommend that you choose two (or more) psychologists and visit them at the same time - this will help you to overcome your fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00