Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ZombiePringle, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I'm not sure how to keep going. I'm getting crushed. Can't push on anymore. I have no desire to live. The only relief I can feel right now is the thought that I might not be around tomorrow.
  2. TimeIsNow

TimeIsNow Member

My friend shot himself in the face by accident two weeks ago, and after seeing his body in that cascut made me realize that I can make it. God says don't worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will worry for itself. Have strength. SF's here, we're here for you.
  3. Count Floyd

Count Floyd Well-Known Member

I think one of the things about suicidal folks that keeps them going is the thought of the possibility of not existing. I think some folks think if they die, they will be looking down happily knowing they are not suffering anymore but in reality, when you die, you just die, you don't exist. You won't know you're not suffering any more because you don't have the ability to know. So people who are suicidal keep that "I may be gone tomorrow" thought in their brains because it gives them comfort and I think because they think they'll die and be happy, but there is no happy once you die.

I know how hard it is at this stage in your life, when you feel like you can't go on. It's like you're banging your head on an invisible wall. I hope you'll just hang on - take things a day at a time. Something great could happen to you tomorrow, you never know. Feel free to email me if you want to talk about it.
  4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi Josh,

I'm sorry you are feeling this way....well, I read your latest posts, and I figured I would condense my thoughts into one post. Moving on, I'm really happy for you and your girlfriend....good luck with your future proposal! Sometime in the near future, I hope you are able to remove yourself from your current living and working circumstances. Anyways, great to see you....take care and be safe. :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.