Unwanted

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Ibanez, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ibanez

Ibanez Guest

Hello forum i am a member on here but id like to remain unknown for this particular thread.

Ok i currently live with my family and i have no job. My father told me that they cant support me any longer and i need to get a job. I got angry when he said this because i have been looking for a job!. He also said that im tearing this family apart. I got this overwelming feeling of being unwelcome and i hate having to wake up everyday to feel like this The ONLY person i talk to is a friend of mine who i cant visit but he rings me everyday and tries to cheer me up but without any job, I really have noone i can talk to in person or on the fone who knows how i feel and it hurts, ALOT. Ive come to the conclusion that i have 2 options which are the following:

1. Run away so i dont have to suffer another agonizing day with my family, feeling like im the reason why everyone is having arguments and draining the family of money.
    Or
    2. I kill myself so i wont destroy the family and they'd be alot happier without me around

This thread was not a spare of the moment just made it now. Ive been feeling like this for sometime now and i thought it was time to tell someone,anyone how i felt

P.S I apologize for my grammer im not the brightest person ud talk to

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Ibanez,

I hope it helped you to get that of your chest.

Okay, if you are really determined to go with either option 1 or 2 then it's got to be 1.
    Have you any relatives that you could stay with? Another option is getting a job on a cruise liner(they pay reasonably well and you get to live on them for 6-12 months etc)..You could maybe travel to another state to see if you can find work there? Please keep all your options open, dont give up so easily hun, you are worth more :hug:

I'm here if you need someone to talk to, hugs, Lynn x

3. Ibanez

Ibanez Guest

I just dont like the idea of living on the streets, id die on the streets so i should just not bother waiting to die on the streets and just do it now :(

and no i havn't thought of that but i have no qualifications or good enough results to get into a job like that

4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear about the circumstances you find yourself in. Is there anyone within the family like aunts, uncles or cousins who can help you out?

5. Ibanez

Ibanez Guest

not really no :( all my family including grandparents,parents,brothers,sisters,aunties,uncles,cousins just dont like me being around there place. my auntie and uncle have told my parents this aswell so its not just in my mind. My brother lives to far away for me to travel to his place and my sister has got 2 kids and going through a rough time with her partner and i dont want to make anything worse. And i have no friends :( All i want is a friend i can talk to in person or on the phone, Just to chat but noone wants to be near me :(

My parents told me off this morning because i woke them up because i was crying to loudly, they didnt ask if i was ok or what was up, they said ''Be fucking more silent at night you woke me and your mother up''

6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that your parents are behaving that way. Well for now just concentrate on getting a job and keeping yourself busy and out of there way. In between job searching, do some hobbies. This might help reduce the frequency of encounters you have with your parents.

Although i'm just words on your computer screen, I am always happy to talk or listen if you ever need someone. Feel free to PM me anytime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.