Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by KirstyMissJimBob, Oct 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

i dont wanna be here anymore, im feeling unwanted from all angles...iv been self harming alot too. its gettin too hard 4 me. id rather not attempt but its gettin too painful for me :( i just wanna feel appreciated and wanted by someone. and not used or walked over or stood up or lead on.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It is hard when people use you and hurt you those people you need to stay clear of. I hear you and have felt that kind of pain just ignore them all Don't let them win fight it okay. I am glad you are here so you can vent get the pain out please don't let the idiots win stay strong
  3. KirstyMissJimBob

im forever venting in the members diary my whole story is in there.
    im just tired i wanna get out of this town and away from the drama but i cant afford it, this town so life draining
  4. KirstyMissJimBob

im sorry :(..
  5. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

you have absolutely nothing to be sorry about. :hug: maybe you could try and find a new hobby? something else to keep you entertained and your mind off of things. I've lived the small town life before and I really disliked it.
  6. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

you've been a real help to me as well the past couple days and as you know i'm around if you need to talk.
  7. KirstyMissJimBob

awww *hugs* thank you Josh xoxo
  8. Sad Rabbit

Sad Rabbit Account Closed

It can be very difficult. I know I have been there and in some ways I am still there. It has taken me a long time to come to terms with being unwanted, and there are times when it comes to haunt me still.

But you have to be strong and hang in there. Your time will come when someone, somewhere will come along and see the person inside and appreciate you for what you are.

Hang in there - you ARE worth it. You are always welcome to talk to me if you feel the need to.

9. silverlotus

silverlotus Member

I can definitely relate to feeling unwanted and just fed up with everything. If you ever need to talk, I'm here.
  10. KirstyMissJimBob

thank you guys so much, atleast im worth it on here. *hugs* <3
  11. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Kirsty this forum is full of love and support..Keep talking to us.. Maybe thru all the replies you will find that certain one that helps you to smile again.. We are here for you so you are not alone...
  12. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

we want you here :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.