Unwanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im new, but people making fun of other other people on a suicide forum?.. Haha.... pretty sad. Its funny how all these negative people think they can actually get inside someones head, when that someone already feels like dying.
Its cool to take advice from anonymous people that are trying to help you. It is easy as hell to ignore someone whose words dont matter. Maybe these people just need help, but its sad cause sometimes people just need to grow up before before they can get help.
I dont even have a life. I can actually waste my time on these forums posting my opinions.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
i hope you can get some support as well from the caring individuals here that do help You will find that many do infact care deeply and you will not be so alone here or unwanted here. Nice to see you here no matter what the reason is:hugtackles:

hey there,

I hope that you won't encounter anyone making fun of people here! That in my opinion is criminal. I think that you can report a post if it is harmful or rude.

Making fun of someone on a suicide forum is pretty low. I don't know why someone would behave like that.

I think some people just like to hurt other people sometimes. I think that sometimes people will respond to their own suffering by victimizing others. That's the wrong way to do things.

N0NickRick

Account Closed
Hello Ckeaweahe. Although i am new here too people have been very supportive, kind and non-judgemental of me. That is someting i really need right now and i feel that everyone that has spoken or replied has done so from a gentle spirit and a genuine heart. Best wishes to you

Yeah, i dont know if its working or not.. but i try to take advice from others. I still wanna die but its nice to talk to people you can actually relate to in the meantime. Im not worried about dying (only if i stay too long), so its all good.
But anyway, it just makes me mad that people waste their time just to try and make other people miserable. Wish more people had God in their life or something. Im spending my short time trynna enjoy things in life like enjoying good food, playing w my pets, spending time w my niece and nephew.

IV2010

"I can actually waste my time on these forums posting my opinions"
Hi ckeaweahe....don't think you are wasting your time posting here...you are helping others and yourself (hopefully ) at the same time..so all good.
we all need support here and I hope you'll find that for yourself too..

Dave_N

Banned Member
Hi C. If you see someone making fun of someone else here on SF then you can report them to a moderator. This is a suicide support forum and everyone needs to feel welcomed and free to post without being judged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00