Unwanted.....

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by absolution, Dec 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Living in a world where i'm not wanted is become unbearable.. Guess i have brought it on myself... But it still leaves that ache in my chest.. :cry: I just want...well idk.. I'm super confused at the moment. My head feels all messed up.. :( and i just cant think straight.. Im scared..

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so sorry you are feeling this way...you say this is something you contributed to...is there anything you can do to start a relationship with someone? Maybe talking to people about how they engage in relationships can give you some strategies...J

3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

just dont want to get hurt so i distance from people. And now i seem to be distancing from myself.. if that makes sense :s

4. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Hey,

It looks like you are feeling very lonely and are isolating yourself, I am sorry you feel so bad. :hugtackles: I do hope you start engaging with others I am glad you are looking for help, I thought I would show you a article I found when I was feeling similar. Hope it does help :)

Source - http://www.thesite.org/healthandwellbeing/wellbeing/lookingafteryourself/feelinglonely

5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

thanks hunni :) :hugtackles:. Im sorry my head is just so fucked up right now.. >.>

6. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

PM me anytime you need someone to talk to, always here for you :hugtackles:

7. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

thanks hunni. You too! :hug: I think I'll pm you.. but i just have to get my head straight first.. Maybe a walk. :) <3 xxx

8. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

hmm.. didnt work so well... sorry guys.... *sigh*

9. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

its finalll im notj wanted.. i cant do it no more...Cant stop.. sorry :cry:

10. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Just stay for a while and tell us what's happening?

11. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Sam, babe. You are wanted. I want you, you should know that. I want you more than anyone in the world. I love you. I'm really sorry about this morning but we can work through this. Our love is stronger than this. If we both want something enough, it will happen. xxxxxx

12. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I just...im breaking in half.. and i was stupid to tryst this one lady.. I shoulndt have.. shes like evryone else.. and now im hthe one hrut again..a nd ugh i dont feel so well.. i just... dont want tohurt anymore..... :cry:

13. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

dont feel like this cuz of you. Just... dont want tofeel anymore.. hope your not mad that im kkinding hiding.. :cry:

14. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Trust is hard but not everyone is the same. Just because some people can't be trusted doesn't make you a bad person. X

15. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I really am a bad person.. I wasn't sure before today.. but i know now i am.. Its hard to miss hun.. :'( xx

16. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

So what have you done that's so bad?

17. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

well lets see.. I let people hurt me.. never told anyone all of it..My fualt.. Erm... I make poeple feel bad ive been told... I suck as a sister.. a daughter..everything.. :(

18. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

None of the above makes you a bad person. If people hurt you it isn't you fault - not ever. How do you make other people feel bad? Have you ever thought about the people you make feel good. We all feel that we are crap at being siblings, children, parents - the only way to deal with those feelings is to talk about it.
    Tell us your good points.

19. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I know its not my fault they hurt me, i just wish i told when it was happening... Maybe i wouldnt be torn in half over it now :(

My good points.... O_O hmmm.... I do my best to protect the people i care about.. i often fail.. but i do try.. Idk what else... i know.. pathetic right?

20. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

It's difficult to tell - I never did.
    Most people struggle to identify their good points. Take some time, you don't have to post here, wrote down a list of your good points - things you are good at; things that you know people like about you. Start with ten things. Once you start thinking positively it will become easier! X

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.