Unworthy

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SweetSarah68, May 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SweetSarah68

SweetSarah68 Active Member

I struggle daily with suicidal thoughts and depression. I have two (2) failed attempts the last of which temporally paralyzed the left side of my face and arm. I now can feel my face and arm again however I still just want everything around me to stop. Today is not a good day I feel such grief and despair. I have to pick up the children soon so I need to pull it together.

2. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Stay strong. Know we're here. I normally have to get through each moment as much as I can. Are you safe?

3. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Welcome to the forum @SweetSarah68 *hugs* I'm sorry you are feeling down. Have you reached out for professional help?

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Sarah, I am sorry you are feeling so down. Would you think about seeing a professional about these thoughts, are you in treatment already?

5. SweetSarah68

Thank you for your post and concern. Yes I am safe. I have to be the Mom now no time for my own feelings. Glad this site is here

6. SweetSarah68

Hi yes I do see a therapist to talk however I lie to the Physicist. Thank you.

7. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

I'm glad you're safe. Know we're here. Stay strong. Hugs

8. SweetSarah68

Yes I have. Thank you for your post.

9. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Lying to them is not a good idea. They are there to help you, you need to tell them how you honestly are.

10. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Hi, and welcome to the forum.

I'm really sorry to hear how you feel, and that you don't have time for your feelings.

Why do you lie to your physicist? Wouldn't they be able to help you better if you were honest? Though I respect it's a very hard thing to do!
    Are you on any medication, or only counseling? What forms of therapy are you trying?

Please hang in there, and know it is okay to have emotions!

I hope you find some support on the forum or the chat rooms, and know my inbox is always open!

11. SweetSarah68

Hi and thank you for your thoughts they are much appreciated! I just recently spoke to my counselor about what I have done so I am slowly moving in the right direction. I am on several medications but if I tell the doctor then he has an obligation to lock me up. I would loose my drivers license, what about my kids? So you see it's best not to tell him. I have learned my lesson after loosing all feeling in my face and left arm. I am thankful to have it back and am more levelheaded because of it. Today I am feeling much better :) Thank you for your support!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.