Up 220k This Term in Online Poker...BOOOOOM

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by cftw, Dec 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cftw

cftw New Member

A couple months ago I was in a very depressing time in my life.. but things have turned around.

Well, it's the last day of fall term and I'm finishing up my last final (already messed up one final), so here's my graph for the term.

I'm only posting this because:

1.) My online bankroll 75 days ago was 2200 dollars (+10k loaned out) and no intention of redepositing and every intention to quit.
    2.) Started playing 2/4 and 3/6 on Cake with those 2200 dollars
    3.) Best month before this was a 35k month
    4.) BBV will flame me for this

Brag: 100x'ed effective bankroll at the time

Beat: Did poorly on one of my finals, which is really driving me nuts (have been super tilted the past few days and have not slept well because of it). It's not about the letter grade at the end, but it's thought of knowing I could/should have done better that's going to gnaw at me for the next few weeks. Grrr...I'm an underachiever as it is probably, but choking away another final is SO ****ING TILTING.

Beat #2: I broke my monitor with one solid punch to it (ok, took me two punches). First monitor I have broken.

Beat #3: Was playing 25/50 hold'em and PLO completely ****faced with a 30k bankroll 2 months ago and lost half of my bankroll.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Wow, well done!! I love texas holdem but have stopped playing for money lol!

3. cftw

cftw New Member

Thanks!

It feels good to be alive! I think I'm going to donate some of my winnings to charity ;)

4. Milton

Milton Well-Known Member

Tempted to give a BBV style sarcastic "A whole three buy ins?!!" but this isn't really the place. Congratulations.

5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Great :) Go you!! I love poker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.