Up And back down

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Leiaha, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

After 7 good days of feeling that I could do absolutely ANYTHING, today I have slumped quite spectacularly!! A rapid nose dive into utter, dark despair, a hopeless hole I cant climb out of :(
    Every time this happens it feels worse than ever before. What makes it even worse is, I can feel myself dropping lower and lower with every passing hour, I'm terrified :depressed:
  2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

The fall after a lift is really horrible, but the lift after a fall is amazing.

What I'm wondering though is whether your lift was actually a healthy lift or if it was a mania?

Is there anything positive you can do to help you lift your mood at all?
  3. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

I don't know :dunno:
    I've kept myself busy all day, I just don't want to fall into the suicidal urgency role again. I can feel it bubbling up :sad:
  4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

It's good you don't want to be in that place again. The fact you have goof selfawareness puts you in a better position because it means that you can potentially do things to ensure that you won't get to the point of suicidal urgency. What do you think might hep prevent you from getting to that point?
  5. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

well, that is THE question! I have never found the answer yet so, if anyone has any ideas, fire away....... please. I don't think I'm far away from the urgency stage as it stands right now. I'm preparing for a long, hard night :dry:
  6. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Could you maybe seek some professional help? Or maybe call a helpline? The Samaritans? Or maybe find some company?
  7. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

If need be we will stay up all night with you :hug:.

Keep fighting honey.

Claire xx
  8. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

Thanks scum :hug:

Thanks claire :hug:
  9. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hey Lea I posted in your other thread in suicide forum, please give it a look see. Be back a little later if you are just grab my attention hun.
  10. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

lea...again . i just saw this.
    how are you?
    worrying about you.
    i've sent you a pm
    message me back love, xxxxx
  11. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Hey Lea,

Stopping by to deliver a :rose:.

You wanna hear something funny? I went to the store today with my sister. She was picking up some dolls for the laboratory where she works (child psychologist), anyhow, the department store had a series of hard rubber animals. And every animal was an anatomically correct male...It struck me as funny, I wonder why they chose the males over the females.

Misogynistic bollacks really. :tongue:

Stay safe,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.