up at 3 am thinking bout....

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Kiba, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Im up right now and Im not sposed to be but.... I planed to die tonight and... well I can overdose or strangle myself... I guess i really... idk if i wana do it... but.. im tired of things...

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

If you are not sure if you want to do it, then you owe it to yourself to keep fighting.

Death is permanent, and something that is permanent should not be done unless the person is 110% sure.

If you live through tonight, the option of suicide remains, but so does the hope for things to get getter. But you have to keep fighting for them.

Hang in there and keep posting

3. i hope you are feeling a little better now.. i spoke to you for a long time last night, and i couldnt do anything. im sorry . i hope your okay. please?

4. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

well... I went back to sleep but im back at school and im still feeling badly... ugg... idk if I can take school today..

5. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Just focus on small manageable amounts of times that you know you can get through.

Hang in there

6. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

=/ well... idk.. stupid physics class is next and i have to do 3 labs today in one day and the reports and study for a test and justt the stress is a lot and... well... Im rly sad right now and.. nervous and.. idk what to do.. I left my cell phone at home so I cant call a crisis line and idk if the councilor is here today... I dont rly like her anyways...:dry:

7. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Maybe it might be worth talking to the counsellor if youi can, also, they might be able to allow you to see another counsellor besides her, so maybe look into it.

Maybe you could talk to the physics teacher and say youa re not feeling well and then maybe do less in the lesson, or she might allow you to go and tlak to the counsellor or something.

8. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

I cant really ask to go to the councilors rly Idk ugg... the teacher prob wont excuse me for the assignments and its almost the end of the quarter. Ive been shaking badly and ugg... nvm forget it....

9. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I know it's hard hun, bu please try and hang in there. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.