update for all my friends

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by sadguy33, May 29, 2012.

1. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

I just wanted to thank anyone who told me to shave my head. I did and I felt a lot better. When I was with my friends this weekend I had a blast and I think it was because I wasn't self conscious about my hair. I was able to talk to a few girls and it seemed like they actually enjoyed talking to me. Only one problem this weekend is one of buddies asked this girl when we were in the car if she was still going out with so and so and she said no. Then as a joke he said "why don't you get with (me)" sacrastically. Which put her on the spot to either say "No", laugh awkwardly, or sarcastically say yes oh baby. She choose the best option which was laugh awkwardly but I was kind of pissed how my friend put me in that positon. However that was just a half hour out of 4 days so I didn't let it ruin my time which I think is a little step forward.

2. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

Thats brilliant, because you weren't worrying about your hair, you were able to be yourself :) and its obvious that you are better than what you thought you were. Try not to let the car incident put you off, but the fact you havent let it ruin the time, is brilliant. it isnt a little step forward, its a massive step forward. Well done :)

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

way to go sadguy! :yay:
    so pleased to hear you had a good weekend and was able to relax about your appearance..
    that's one giant step forward and so was not stressing over your mates comment..
    be proud of your achievments

4. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

Thank you guys verys much for the words of encouragement!!!! I apperciate it!!!!!