Update on how I'm doing

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by I-Died-In-My-Dream, Mar 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I-Died-In-My-Dream

I-Died-In-My-Dream Well-Known Member

I've been out of hospital for quite a long while now. I also stopped taking my medication about 1 and a half month ago by my own choice. Since then I have been on a high!

I don't know what caused it but I love it! Only thing is that I don't get out of the house much. I have become severely attached to my laptop. I barely leave my room. Always on msn talking to my internet friends and loling for almost 24/7.

My family thinks it's a new illness but I don't know. I feel fine. Since I refused taking my medication I also refused to see my care co-ordinators. I just let my mum tell them how I appear to be doing. Sometimes I tell her to tell them something if I have something to say which is very very rare.

They have appointed me and my mum the same social worker who will be coming to visit us on the 22nd and my Care Plan Approach meeting is on the 9th April. I will attend neither of the two.

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say. If anyone was wondering or something.

Ok, blessings from me to you :type:

Btw, If anyone wants a buddy feel free to pm me and I'll give you my email. I'm almost always on msn :spaz:

Edit: I'll try my best to make you laugh if you decide to msn me :)
  2. empty101

empty101 Well-Known Member

I don't know you, but sounds like your medication was doing you bad.

I love to hear a story of someone who throws away the pills and gets better. I'm all for fighting problems with the mind, not drugs!

If you feel fine, then there's nothing wrong with you no matter what others say :)
  3. summerschild

summerschild Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.