Update & stuff.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TheWr0ngChild, Jan 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

Ok so here's a sort of update on me.

I'm still pretty much the same as far as incessant 'sadness' goes & my pill habbit is the same. Although I've been thinking, while I was having counselling sessions organised through this support agency, Nurofen plus, alcohol & crying became less of a 'big deal' in my daily life. I started to think for the first time in my life I had something some of you call a future. However this support agency could only fund 10 sessions max, and there's no way I could pay for it myself so it came to an end and I found myself rewinding back to exactly how I was before. What a waste of everyone's time. If just someone had been willing to put a bit more effort into it, I might have been ok. It all comes down to not being able to fund it, I have asked my GP countless times for a refferal for counselling, but all he's bothered about is trying to get me to take Prozac (which I have has a serious reaction to in the past). Now I think he has me down as refusing treatment because I refused to take it, so they're not going to 'fund' anything as they see me as a time waster.

However social services have FINALLY set up a support team in my area for people with Aspergers, so yay, I'm on the list and in contact with them. I do hope they will reffer me for more counselling before things get any worse.

Thats it I spose.

2. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

County services can be really frustrating. Though I'm certain your doctors realize that depression is a chronic condition and don't sit about judging you for it.

:hiya:

james.

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Glad to hear that things are going a little better for you Tin Woman. :hug:

4. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

At least things seem to be going your way.

Just remember that what you have is curable and to never give up, even if you get bullshit doctors who are like KAY HERES UR PROZAC THX BAI

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.