update

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by lizlovex, Mar 28, 2013.

1. lizlovex

lizlovex Member

So i went to a crisis center and was only there for a day and they told me that i had to leave the next day. :( i have no idea what to do now.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there,

Is it possible they can refer you to somewhere else , that's if you meet the criteria? Or are they offering you any follow-up support? It takes a lot of strength to go to the crisis center so be proud of that little fact.

3. lizlovex

lizlovex Member

Nope they just made me leavw so i have no idea.what to.do now.
    i feel like.ive.been like.doing.all that.i sould be doing to get help but its bot doing any good.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I've no idea why they would do that, without any follow up care! I don't know where you live, but are there any local counsellors or psychiatrists you can see?

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun go back to the crisis center and tell then you need support in the community if they are unable to give it to you They should make sure you have it when you are released

6. lizlovex

lizlovex Member

Yea but they are through the same orginization that over saw the crisis center were i was.

7. flowers

flowers Senior Member

you can call Vermont Psychiatric Survivors "warnline" at 1-800-564-2106. I am very sorry i did not see this until now.