1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Update

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GoldenPsych, Jun 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

1) -not heard anything from counsellor bout what will be happening

2) - NOT RECIEVED anything from that group thing - personality disorder netwrok

3) - not recieved most recent assessment paperwork,

4) - Messed up today, missed post and missed getting letter from doc sent to uni, I just hope that uni will accept a fax and if not I can leave work and go to uni tomorrow to hand it in - boss guy isn't there so as long as I can get the 1st appointment which is gonna be a massive loan which means me getting big points.

5) - Still feeling very low and planning whn i can next try. But then i think, I am planning uni stuff and give a dam. I wanna do a masters and have been accepted on one and going to do that but have actually applied for a few more and actually think i stand a good chance.

6) - I've got a tan at the moment - well more burn but it will go brown eventually, a apart from it is not funny even though one of the girls at work thinks it is funny to keep slapping my arms when i walk by, and in front of customers so I cant scream in pain or hit her back - she is so sly. I like my manager but it is good when he is not there as we pick on the only guy... in a fun way but it is a very female orientated office and we make him blush and we gossip.

7) - I am looking for a new job at the moment, have interview on Tuesday but really dont know wht the job is so i have applied for so many.

8) - I have had some wine tonight - so much for no mid week drinking

9) - and all though it seems as though things are going ok - I still feel like I wanna end everything and feel like cying and screaming and stamping andcutting and finding the right mix of pills so i can go in a peaceful way, I wanna know what Heath Ledger had - seems as though that may work!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.