*update*

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Fuzzy Monkey, May 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuzzy Monkey

Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

so ive been working and i love it there. i got accepted into collage and lookng forward to it. graduation 24 days. my paychecks are going to my parents, i get 50 from it and they get the rest, i wanna step up and tell them it my money i want it but thats a fight i dont have the strenght to fight. i havent cut in over 7 months, im doing really well. ive started punching myself. i have brusies down my arms. iknow its unhealthy but now a days what isnt. so theres my update.

2. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

....i am happy that you got accepted into college and looking forward to it, and that you are working and love it :smile: that is the good part.

for the rest, and especially your poor bruises...:sad: makes me feel bad for you. want to give you a hug, but not on your poor bruised arms.

i hope things get better for you - and i am glad you posted the update. :hug:

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

So good to hear from you and keep up the good work and spirits...all the best, J

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad to hear things are going better for you. Congratulations on 7 months cut free. It sound as if you have replaced one form of self harm with another though. Maybe you can work on beating that one next. keep up the good work. i wish you well in college this fall.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.