updates and life rambles

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Yoyogirl86, Aug 15, 2016.

1. Yoyogirl86

Yoyogirl86 Well-Known Member

Hiya All
    This is my life rambles and updates page where I am going to write a little bit about how things are going for me

Open University

Everything is going well with the Open University at the moment, I have registered for two modules and now I am waiting to hear from them about my student finance on the 5th September at the latest which should be good. I have decided that I am going to be more organised so I've just got myself a student diary and I've added all of my deadlines into it

Good news I am finally registered and able to start on my two a-levels, English Language and Literature and English Literature and hope to start this on 5th September 2016. So roughly three weeks time. The reason I am doing this is because I never studied full a-levels when i was 16-19 years of age and although I have Access to HE Diploma in Social Work, I want to broaden my hobbies and interests.

Job seeking
    Job seeking is still going on really well at present as i have had a lot of interviews since March and I am really glad people are taking me more seriously

Mental Health
    My mental health is still very 50/50 at present, I am now working on ways to really improve my mental health and focusing on these as well

Binge Eating
    Binge eating is still becoming a big problem for me and I will be speaking to my social worker on Wednesday about this and will keep you all posted

Social Life

My social life is still quite shitty at present, I am not really enjoying the mental health social group on Wednesday and the Art Therapy group is also getting more boring and I am getting fed up with it. So I am only going once a fortnight for each group.
  2. moxman

moxman I am proud to call Rosie, my best friend =) Forum Pro

Sounds like you are doing great. I am happy to hear that you are doing so well. Awesome