1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

updates and life rambles

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Yoyogirl86, Aug 15, 2016.

1. Yoyogirl86

Yoyogirl86 Well-Known Member

Hiya All
    This is my life rambles and updates page where I am going to write a little bit about how things are going for me

Open University

Everything is going well with the Open University at the moment, I have registered for two modules and now I am waiting to hear from them about my student finance on the 5th September at the latest which should be good. I have decided that I am going to be more organised so I've just got myself a student diary and I've added all of my deadlines into it

A-levels
    Good news I am finally registered and able to start on my two a-levels, English Language and Literature and English Literature and hope to start this on 5th September 2016. So roughly three weeks time. The reason I am doing this is because I never studied full a-levels when i was 16-19 years of age and although I have Access to HE Diploma in Social Work, I want to broaden my hobbies and interests.

Job seeking
    Job seeking is still going on really well at present as i have had a lot of interviews since March and I am really glad people are taking me more seriously

Mental Health
    My mental health is still very 50/50 at present, I am now working on ways to really improve my mental health and focusing on these as well

Binge Eating
    Binge eating is still becoming a big problem for me and I will be speaking to my social worker on Wednesday about this and will keep you all posted

Social Life

My social life is still quite shitty at present, I am not really enjoying the mental health social group on Wednesday and the Art Therapy group is also getting more boring and I am getting fed up with it. So I am only going once a fortnight for each group.

2. moxman

moxman The "Perfect Life" YouTube channel is neat

Sounds like you are doing great. I am happy to hear that you are doing so well. Awesome