• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Ups and Downs

MosesY

I am bipolar. I do not fit into 1 or 2 so they list me as NOS. You know the highs and lows that bipolar people suffer. Right now I am on a high, everything is going well. On the other hand I dread the low that is coming. The higher the high, the lower the low. I want to buy the thing I need to end my life, just to have it. It would comfort me knowing there is a way out. I made a covenant with my self not to end my life but I still believe it would be comforting to know I can end my life at any minute.

MisterBGone

I am bipolar. I do not fit into 1 or 2 so they list me as NOS. You know the highs and lows that bipolar people suffer. Right now I am on a high, everything is going well. On the other hand I dread the low that is coming. The higher the high, the lower the low. I want to buy the thing I need to end my life, just to have it. It would comfort me knowing there is a way out. I made a covenant with my self not to end my life but I still believe it would be comforting to know I can end my life at any minute.
Do they have you on a helpful / therapeutically beneficial medication regime? I know with that diagnosis, it can be sometimes tough—& especially even more so, when in this particular state - (&, as you say... during those “transitional” moments!!).
But just hang tough & stay strong: think 🤔 rationally; logically, that is to say—> reasonably. When in a “feeling on top of the world,” place, I don’t think 💭 I need to inform or tell you that it is not a particularly good idea to acquire or have a means to do something recklessly, that you might otherwise not do, were you not is such a frame of mind. Which may not be the most sensible. : ) here’s hoping the docs, and whom ever else, can figure something in addition to help manage / battle the highs lows, and those that goes ‘in between!’ Take care, you’re needed here-

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$5.00
Goal
$255.00