Ups and downs

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by SAVE_ME, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

Just wondering if anyone here has those moments, where one moment, for a brief period of time you feel mellow, as if nothing could get you down, and then the next you revert back to feeling anxious and depressed. I tend to feel like this a lot of the time...tends to fluctuate a lot between the two. Just wish I could keep myself feeling mellow and chilled out.

2. Shogun

Shogun Well-Known Member

Oh yes, the same thing has been troubling me a lot recently. One minute I'm happy and somewhat confident, the next I'm rock bottom for no reason what so ever, nothing triggers it either. I was thinking I might be bipolar, but I never really get extreme highs, just moderate highs.

Very frustrating though, I know how you feel.

3. New-Hope

New-Hope Well-Known Member

That's really weird, I was thinking of posting a thread like this one a few minutes ago.

I go through the exact same thing. I think I suffer from mood swings or something. Once minute I can be happy and enjoying life, the next I end up being low and depressed. It annoys me no end.

4. Shogun

Shogun Well-Known Member

You guys should really research bipolar disorder, you may have it. I think there's a test you can do by asking your GP (doctor.)

5. New-Hope

New-Hope Well-Known Member

I've looked into it already, I don't have bi-polar disorder, thank god; small things just seem to get me down pretty easily at the moment. :mellow:

6. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I would strongly suggest you get a professional diagnoses and see what kind of help is available to you. I was diagnosed as bi polar several years ago and I was going through the exact same things. If you don't try to get some sort of help, these symptoms can get worse. I waited and wished I hadn't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.