Upset again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by White Dove, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

Today was one of those days i wish i never had woken up.

I am so upset right now.

my dang car broke down on me today. the back breaks went out but it did it without me wrecking which made me ever more madder. I would have rather wrecked it down in a bluff then just keep on living. but now i have to get it fixed and it is another burden to me again.

My life sucks.

i wished i was already dead. I wished i had never came back from my last attempt and will be glad this next attempt will do me in for good.

I am just so upset. nothing ever goes good for me. i have had it with this dumb life of mine. Theres comes a time in ones life where they have to just give up well that time has come for me. nothing never goes good for me. i even had people tell me that things will get better that this does not happen all the time to someone well i have news for them. it does. it always has. it always happens to me. something always happens and i do not ask for it or want it.

i hate myself. i hate my life. i will be glad when it is over with. then i can see some peace.

God i want to die right now!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.