Upset, confused, sad, mad, +1000 other emotions all at the same time

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Broken_Life, Jan 10, 2007.

1. Broken_Life

Broken_Life Member

I live with Chronic pain from an illness...

I live with emotional pain from emotions related to my childs death...

I live with pain from not having my two oldest children with me from bad choices years ago...

I live with a husband who I dont know if he really loves me or if he just is "used" to me being around...

Is it just me being "unable" to continue to bare these "pains" or what? Am i just weak?
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Good Lord, what a load to bear.
    How can u call yourself weak, if you've dealt with all of that and are still standing.
    You've probabaly reached a point of overload. It will pass and things won't seem so bad (especially if you can get the chronic pain under control, nothing more wearing that constant pain).
    In the meantime let it out on here.
  3. Broken_Life

Broken_Life Member

I feel weak, i know that, if its that or not i dunno...I feel like a puss for coming here and whining but i just cant take it much longer...all my docs around here wanna do is push more meds to make me feel "better" well THEY ARENT WORKING!!!!! Or i would....
  4. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Even the strongest structures crumble with enough pressure.

You bear a lot in your heart, probably more than I ever will bear. Yet you are still here and still breathing. I claim to be strong but you are much stronger. I am not sure how old you are. But it is never to late to start over, as long as you can breath you can try again. Try to find a happiness that you need.