upset everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

takencontrol

i would just like to take this oppurtunity to apologise to the people i have upset on sf. it was never my intention to do this, but the way things are with me i get so angry and wound up about everything, and also take things the wrong way. everyone that has answered any of my posts, spoke to me in chat or taken the time to pm me, i thank you with all my heart. and also apologise from the bottom of my heart. you are all fantastic people and do great work here on sf. i thank you all :hug:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
You just have to take each day as it comes okay and try real hard to get some help for YOU YOu deserve some help and healing so please reach out and get some okay.

Set small goals for yourself brownie. Things that you feel you can be successful with. Continue to seek help as you need it. You never know where that help may come from. Be open to doing things beyond your comfort level if it means it increases the options of getting the best type of support you can receive. Whether it be from a friend, from the medical profession, looking deep inside yourself, etc. Avoid things that make the situation worse. You can't hide form it, so you must face it head on and take control. You can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00