Upset & Ranting.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by brittini, Mar 15, 2009.

1. brittini

brittini Well-Known Member

I feel so sick. My eyeballs hurt but I'm not tired, yet I'm extremely tired. I feel like I'm gonna throw up and I can barely breathe. I've been sitting here, in my room, all damn day once again and I'm so sick of it. I'm so sick of my life. This life isn't much of one at all. I have no friends and the friends I semi-have that live around here I blow them off all the time. I just wanna see my boyfirend but he's working.. once again. He's always working. I love him yet I hate him. He's there for me but he's not. My sister went over her friends house again. I sit here day after day after day online. I wake up, shower, eat a little something, get online, the day goes by, I eat dinner, stay online some more, go to sleep then wake up and do it all over again the very next day. I'm so sick and tired of this life I have. I cry so much. Maybe that's why my eyeballs are burning and stinging. I don't know. I need to move away from here, I need my own place. I'm sick of living in this small-ass little town. I love my family but I'm sick of living with them. I need my own life, I need a job, I need a car, I need a license, I need stupid money. Omg I hate money. To make money you have to have money. It's so horrible. My family is so poor to begin with.. our truck still needs to be fixed and inspected (it's our only vehicle), I need to go to the gyno this month but I don't have health insurance. This life is so messed up and I don't know how much longer I can handle it. It's been this way since I was in middle school and it's only gotten worse and worse. I need to get out of here, I need to leave.
  2. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Hey hun,

It does sound like you have a whole lot going on right now. Sometimes when we have all that stuff going through our head it's hard to even think where to begin, as everything is so overwhelming.

Baby steps hun, that's what it takes. Try & tackle one issue at a time.

3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Are you able to work? if so then why not apply for some jobs. The thing is, without money, you can only do very little. So once you have a job and thus you start getting money, then you will be able to do more things, go to places, buy things for yourself, etc.

I'm sure step by step you will be able to overcome your concerns and worries.