upset

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Marshmallow, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

i try stay away and still does no good, i come on msn for a bit and get badly upset. I've never had someone ask me to die with them before :cry: guess that shouldn't of upset me like that but its really triggered me.

Having someone offer me money to help them die :cry: urgh i dunno. I feel really triggered and upset.

I just wanna burn again, allready done it this morning, worse than i have before. I just wanna so badly.

:cry:

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Viks,
    Pls dont let one person do that ot you. People are misguided in their words and often dont see what they are saying as triggering. I hope that you find a better outlet than to hurt yourself today. Im on Msn to talk..anytime.

Oodles of hugs

3. Jolanta

Jolanta Member & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Dear vikki,
    Pleas don't do anything else to hurt yourself. You are such a nice person, you don't deserve for people to treat you so meanly. :mad: :missyou:
    Come back to the forum?

4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

The only reason i haven't self harmed yet is because my mates here, but shes leaving now :cry:

5. bombeni

bombeni Guest

Well just keep talking to us on the forum ok? We all care about you and you know that all these people who truly care would never say anything to intentionally hurt or upset you. Please don't hurt yourself. "Just for today" is my motto now.

6. reborn1961

reborn1961 Guest

If you find yourself talking to someone that makes that kind of suggestion you should end the convo and block them. Emotional preditors are no different than sexual ones. I know all this instant messagening is vital to many people, try and keep it in perspective and understand that many folks are just lying for the sake of getting a high from tormenting people.

Good luck and I hope you feel better.

7. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Vikks please think about the future you could have. I know your blinded by the pain of wanting to harm yourself so badly, but take a moment to envision what it could really be like if you do the things you have to do.

I know you only see one future atm, but take a second to think about the other future, a future that is definately in your grasp if you want it to be

Please take care :hug: and just think about what I said. It can happen, and you have the strength to make it happen.

8. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Who the hell is the arsehole that said that to you :mad: :mad:

Next time flag me on msn or email me and I'll come kick their arse for em :jason: :jason: :jason:

don't be letting no damn fool upset you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: