ur longest relationship?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by victor, Dec 21, 2010.

1. victor

victor Account Closed

how long u managed to be with him /her before they took ur house away? lol
  2. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

I've been with my husband for 22 years, known him for over 30 and he gave me a house - lucky me!
  3. victor

victor Account Closed

misss u:) yep yep, lucky u:) probably the only one one here lol hows u?:)
  4. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Well.... I was with my ex for over 2 and a half years. But frankly it was over way before that.... now my current girlfriend... I have known her for a year and a half... we've been slightly together for a couple months but officially so for a month... but the way its looking we will be together for quite some time. I consider this to be my last chance at love...
  5. victor

victor Account Closed

well, best luck mate, best luck:)
  6. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

longest was about 3 and a half years, left him with the house (only fair considering his parents bought it!!) but it is still in both of our names.
  7. Confused and Lost

Confused and Lost Well-Known Member

Three and a half years and we never lived together due to our ages and him being in the army.
  8. victor

victor Account Closed

ure dangerous, arent u?:D
  9. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

No lol its his choice not to change it, i literally left with nothing
  10. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

Hi V. I'm fine, got an ear infection so off work again, sigh. Can't be helped though. I'm all tucked up and hubby's looking after me. He's given me a box of Belgian chocolates so I'm happy.
    How are you?
  11. victor

victor Account Closed

goin mad, my dear, goin mad as u can see:D but coping:)
    ull be alright, i order u to get well til xmas, OR ELSE!!!!!
  12. deferred dream

deferred dream Well-Known Member

I've been married for over a year now. :) Longest relationship before this one was only ten days. I never committed to anyone before my husband. I am very happy in my marriage.
  13. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I was married for 21 years before I got the courage to leave and then he got the house.
    he fought for the kids but was quite happy to let me have them when I said he could have the house and I'll have the kids.. a@#*^@#
  14. victor

victor Account Closed

no worries, the mutherfucker will die alone in that house n ull be happy with ur kids:)
  15. Bubble

Bubble Well-Known Member

7 years - we built a house together before he commited suicide.

Now one year so far (and counting) and we are currently extending on my house to fit more children in. :spidey:
  16. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

The one i am in now. So almost 4 months. :) :wub: Can't wait to marry her :)
  17. Entity

Entity Well-Known Member

My longest relation was just under 8 months, just wish it would've either never happened, or never ended
  18. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

19. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

I've only ever been in one relationship and it was for 3 years.
  20. Will

Will Staff Alumni

I've been in a few middle school relationships, and about two 'real' relationships. Longest was around five years eight months. Meh :sad: