urge-ent, maybe not

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by NooSenseFantastika, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NooSenseFantastika

NooSenseFantastika Well-Known Member

I've been self harming since i was a little kid, like 6, but i only started cutting when I was 13 and then my mom found out so i stoped cutting on my arm at 15, im now 17 and since i was 15 i havent once cut on my arm, but ive cut everywhere else. When i did cut on my arm id cut myself over 50 times atleast in one setting, this way id get it out of my sustem without going to deep. The urge to cut is always in my arm where i used to cut and i wana cut there again, i always knew that wen i was 18 id begin to cut on my arm again cuz then no one could stop me, lately ive been trying to stop all together but stress is geting worse and im starting to not care if ppl know i jus wana cut my arm...
  2. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

You have enough with which to deal. The last thing you need is for people to be all weird and worried and stuff. :unsure:

Try not to self-injure at all, if you can help it. Use other coping mechanisms... there are some... do your drawings. :yes:

Be safe, you know you can contact me anytime :hug:
  3. blade

blade Well-Known Member

yesh hun! :p
    try drawring! im a artust myself so get canvas or big paper and get all ur emotions out on that!

hun! ive stopped cutting and that works ive alsom done meditating!

im always here!

or email me incase im not on:
  4. __Rawr.Tigga

__Rawr.Tigga Well-Known Member

Hey :]

My parents found out about my cutting a while back now. I promised I wouldn't do it again. I always cut my wrists and arms, not too deep, but enough times to make it feel. Since they found out, I can't. I cut my stomach instead. But still I yearn to see my arm bleed. Like it used too.

But I still care if people know. I hated the attention. It makes it worse. So much worse. Makes you guilty and feel a failure.

The best thing to do is.. stop :]] Easier said than done I know but possible. I write, draw, paint. play guitar, whenever I feel low. It helps. Maybe you should try that? Do anything other than cut love. It's not worth it. Not after going so long without it. Don't give in :]]

Take care and keep strong,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.