Urge is too much

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Hybrid Theory, Aug 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hybrid Theory

Hybrid Theory Active Member

I've been feeling alright all day until this evening. The last few days have been pretty rough for me but it's just like tonight the whole thing has taken over in my head and I don't know what to do.
    I'm having visions of me committing suicide and voices screaming at me to do it and the urge is so bad. I just dont want to be alive and having to deal with this anymore! Somebody please save me from myself cause I could easily be dead within the next hour and part of me knows that it would hurt my family if I wasn't there to pick up the pieces when they fuck up.

2. silent_enigma

silent_enigma Well-Known Member

I don't how to save you but I can listen. I haven't been on this forum in months so I don't know you yet.

3. Jason&the argonauts

Jason&the argonauts Well-Known Member

I àm awake Ąnd here if you want tö talk,i àm feeling the same way,your not alone

4. gxblu44

gxblu44 Member

When I feel that Fucked I'll try to sleep on it. But yeah, know what you mean
    Spent plenty time there myself

5. champie

champie Well-Known Member

Been doing the same for most of the day. So, I logged in here. What's going on?

6. Jason&the argonauts

Jason&the argonauts Well-Known Member

Hey hybrid I àm here if you need me

7. roxsanna

roxsanna Member

hold on please , stop and think coz im with you i know wot its like i have the same feelings

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.