urge

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by invisible1, Jun 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. invisible1

invisible1 Member

i feel the urge to overdose and kill myself.
    please, help

2. yep

yep Well-Known Member

Big problems demand a fast response. This seems to be an emergency and you life is at stake so don't waste any second and call someone you trust and explain you need help now. If you see yourself going into crisis again don't wait until is more difficult, ask for help.

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Whats going on?

4. bleedingrage

bleedingrage Active Member

Sounds like you're in a tough situation. Just remember, its permanent

5. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

Whats causing the urge for you to do this? stay and talk to someone, and talk about whats bothering, hopefully it will help you feel better and push the urge aside for now

6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Please don't overdose...stay and talk things out with us. I hope that you are ok...

7. invisible1

invisible1 Member

Im doing all i can to distract myself... cutting, taking pills, staying outside, walking for hours, staying around people, watching tv, listening to music... but i cant get it out of my head. and a part of me is glad about it. WANTS to overdose and die.

8. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Hey
    Trust me overdosing aint what its cracked up to be the best thing you can do is seek some help.Death is forever.Seek some help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.