urgent advice please?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Sa Palomera, May 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

okay for those who know a bit of my situation regarding my parents...

Stepmum sent me letter few weeks ago.
    I sent an email in reply to that yesterday morning.
    yesterday eve I got an email back.
    They wanna come by for a cup of coffee tomorrow.

And I honestly dont know if I should let them come or not :sad:
    On one hand I want it to be over and done with..
    but on the other hand.. I am already shitting myself for next tuesday the intake for daytime therapy, I'm worried about my money-situation and got a lot on my mind in general. I honestly dont know if I can deal with them on top of everything.. Not now..? I dont know..

I dont know what to do :cry:

2. Sa Palomera

Re: dringend advice please?

I just realized that I'm talking half dutch in the title :dry:

dringend = urgent.

Sorry for that, must be because I have been up since wednesday, without any sleep at all :dry:

3. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Ester hun, dw too much, it will be fine to have them over. I know it all seems too much with you starting day time therapy, but perhaps all they want to do is to give you a little support? So have them over to coffee and try to enjoy the time, perhaps you want to tell them youve to leave a certain time, so they won't stay forever? Thinking about you hun, good luck :hug:
    Beret
    PS lol i got your Dutch cuz im German

4. Sa Palomera

i just.. I haven't spoken to them since february 25th after my dad said that as long as I dont know what's going on with me, they don't want to see me. I did however tell them in that email I sent them yesterday that I have an intake next tuesday with people from the dutch equivalent of the NHS and that they contacted me after I'd spend the night in hospital after a little accident.

And now they suddenly want contact. I dont know if I want contact now though.
    I'm just so confused :cry:

5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Know what Est, I was thinking about this after we spoke. To be honest I'd want it out the way..imagine if you put them off and they keep moving the date, so you have this decision over and over again:blink: :unsure:
    Up to you hun...but I'm thinking this is an overture to put shit right.

6. Sa Palomera

thanks for the input but I dont think i can deal with them at the moment.

I just sent them an email explaining that I'm having a very emotional time at the moment and can't deal with anything more at the moment. I said that I need to get the professional help settled first so that things will calm down on the emotional area for me.

7. sarahg

sarahg Well-Known Member

ish hugs
    keep them posted with all u deal with so next time u dont have to face any questioning
    well done for making a huge descision
    u should focus on u and what will give u strength for now
    proud of u
    hugs and love sarahg

8. undead66

undead66 Guest

one time my dad traveled to visit me -- WITHOUT ASKING -- and said "I'm gonna be there next weekend, visiting the area." And I felt like shit already and sort of hate him, and I was like, you can come to where I live, but if I feel bad, I might not see you. Then he traveled to where I lived anyway, I felt horrible and the idea of seeing him made me feel worse, and so I told him tough shit, you weren't invited and I'm in a bad mood and I told you this could happen.

I think it's fine to stand up and say "I don't feel well right now, we don't have a great connection, and you're not the person I want to see right now."

9. Sa Palomera

ah well. i cant be arsed to care now, though I do care if that makes sense :unsure:

they dont love me. it's been proven.

fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.