urgent help plz.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by warwithlife16, Sep 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. warwithlife16

warwithlife16 Active Member

Someone please say something or post something i can read that will give hope, im so so close to ending my life and i cant cope with this pain life is meaningless. my god why am i feeling so painful :'( ...... i dont understand why me. someone explain whats the purpose of pain, why doi have to go through so much pain why why :'(

2. beforetheworst

beforetheworst Active Member

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling so much at the moment. I think it's great you've reached out here for help.

http://www.metanoia.org/suicide/

This has helped me in times of despair. Does anyone else know what's going on for you at the moment?

http://imgfave.lg1x8.simplecdn.net/image_cache/1245822078313488.jpeg
    Pain sucks, it does. But without pain we can't truly appreciate the good times. So we need some pain in our lives to remind that there is hope and things can get better.

If you want to talk feel free to PM me.

Stay safe

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

The pain will pass it will it is just a reminder of past please remember with therapy and medication this feeling can be controlled somewhat. You need to talk about what is causing your pain get it out of your head . write it out talk to someone on crisis line do poetry but release it okay Please know we are here and we care . I hope this feeling goes away soon.

4. monnie101

monnie101 Member

Hang in there. Things may be bad and tough right now but they can turn around. As hard as it is to believe, a lot of great things can be ahead for you if you form a plan and start thinking positive. I had a really tough life myself. I'm not sure what your going through but if it helps any, my life was horrible and now it is a lot better. I never would have believed it could get where it is now, back when things were bad.

Find something you like to do that will help take away the pain even for a little while. When I was going through a lot of pain, I found that downloading and watching movies, or renting $1 VHS videos, would let the time pass by and get my mind off it. You can also try painting, or getting oven bake clay and sculpt like I do. Videos on YouTube can teach you how. Just find something you can do to ease the pain and pass the time. Boredom is a friend of anxiety and pain.

5. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

pain hurts so bad because we notice it. its there to tell us someyhings wrong. thats why broken hearts hurt more than a headache. but once you know whats causing the pain (be it physical or emotional), you can sort it out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.