Urgent help?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Clouise24, Jul 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clouise24

Clouise24 New Member

I don't know the exact rules because i tried to read them and it said unavailable.
    So...Thurs afternoon i climbed on to the top of a car park to jump but was detained by police and dragged off to hospital where i was assessed by a bunch of idiots.
    I persuaded them to let me go as i wasn't a risk (knowing i would attempt again as i desperately want to die).
    I left and cut my wrist...was found and took to a&e where i then left.
    I came home and took <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>.
    I know it will be a slow & painful death if successful...i'm not stupid.
    I have no symptoms except nausea.
    I have slept all day and night.
    I just want to know exactly how i will know it is working and how long i have.
    I do not intend on getting treatment.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2013
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I know this isn't what you want to hear; but none of us here are professionals, and a professional is who you need to see right now. This is also a pro-life site where methods aren't discussed, which is why I edited your post. Please reconsider and seek some professional help as soon as possible!

3. Mayflower7

Mayflower7 Banned Member

Hi Clouise,
    Please get urgent help from A/E as your organs may be damaged, can a family member take you now or a friend or neighbour even. If not call for an ambulance and please tell them what you have done. Please stay in A/E sweetheart, they shouldn't have let you leave. There are options to help you, please give mental health services a chance to help/save you. I am sorry I can't advise on what will happen, it seems to me you have reached out for help?
    Please get some urgent help for the overdose and then come back to the forum, lots of others will try to help you as well.
    Take care, please don't end your life like this. I will check back for your posts.
    Kate

4. broke

broke Well-Known Member

Another one keeping close track here. Please get yourself into the ER right away Clouise. Hold on for now if not forever. You COUNT, please remember that.

5. Clouise24

Clouise24 New Member

Sorry if i did wrong like i said i wasn't sure of the rules.
    I just assumed someone who had been in a similar situation would be able to advise.
    It has been 48 hours now.
    I can not possibly go to a&e nor do i want to.
    Thanks for caring though i know i don't deserve it.
    Best wishes to you all.

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You do deserve the care. Still hoping you'll decide to seek medical attention.

7. Mayflower7

Mayflower7 Banned Member

Hi Clouise24,
    You do deserve care and help, please seek some help from your own dr even or A/E. I am worried about the damage to your organs, please don't hurt yourself. You can change your mind and you are poorly and need help like anybody.
    Please talk to someone about what led you to do this.
    Take care
    Kate

8. Clouise24

Clouise24 New Member

I'm still here...just about.
    In bed waiting to shut down.
    It's been 72 hours now.
    I'm in pain but i knew i would be.
    What led me to do it?
    I think it:s because i could not get over being r***d and losing my case.

9. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Clouise24, please call emergency services/paramedics and get to a doctor. Tell us here, or PM me with your city name, so we can find a Crisis number for your area. Please, you need medial attention, sweetie. And you deserve to live.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.