URGENT I need help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ronnoc3, Oct 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ronnoc3

Ronnoc3 Active Member

This is the first time i been on the site in months, i started going out with someone, they became my reason for not self harming or commiting suicide.
    She has just dumped me, i have nothing to live for anymore, the only way to escape seems to be suicide.

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Re: URGANT I need help

you shouldn't rely on someone elsee or being with someone as a means to stop cutting. You should do it on your own terms and do it b/c you want to get better...not to please your significant other.

I'm sorry you two broke up...maybe now's the time you fix what's up with you so that way you can make someone truly happy.

3. Ronnoc3

Ronnoc3 Active Member

I have never been happy before, i have gone through satages of not beinmg depressed... but i don't see myself able to move on from this. tis like getting a glimps of heaven before being thrown into hell

4. twilightki

twilightki Well-Known Member

I agree with Kanani79, you have to do this for yourself. There won't always be someone there for you. In times like this you must develop your own strength.

And not all hope is lost, you can always find someone else to be with.

5. Ronnoc3

Ronnoc3 Active Member

How am i ment to ' develop my own strength'

6. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

its not an easy straight forward answer, i dont even think its something you consciously do. well yes and no, you have to consciously make the decision that you WANT to be better and stronger and then you take one day at a time. you get by every day and w/ out even realizing it you dont feel so lonely being alone, you dont need someone to make you feel good about yourself, you have been doing that subconsciously by just being. doing things that you love to do(which is a conscious thing), living for the possibilities of what the future holds and how happy you will be one day. dont think of it as ' i dunno if ill ever be happy again' think of it as 'i will be happy again, its only a matter of time and i cant wait for that day, its gonna be soooo good'. thats what keeps me going. if bad thought creeps in, try your damndest to replace them w/ a happier one. of hope. hope is a very powerful force w/in us. we all have it, we just need to recognise it.
    its all about making that initial descision of what you really want. you have the power... you have already used it to decide that you dont want life and that is it. that same thought process is used only in reverse. you have to really want it tho. and i know u do want to be happy and positive and confident so that some girl you meet will see that in you and be attracted to that and then you can make her as happy as you have made yourself. from my experience... the right person wont come into your life until you are completely prepared to handle it emotionally. you dont have to be rich or good looking or even that intelligent, its all about your state of mind.

7. Dave303

Dave303 Well-Known Member

Ronnoc please do not do anything foolish!! We are here to talk with U and like many have said, U will find someone else who will make U happy too. PM me anytime if U need to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.