urgent

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by desperategirl, Jan 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desperategirl

desperategirl Active Member

so im narrowly escaping hospital by the skin of my teeth....they wanted me to go in today and i refused. Im sick of yo-yoing in and out of there.

the bridge is such an appealing option and i dont think i can control it. if i tell my mum im done for, she will ring crisis and ill be in. i dont know which way to go

2. bringer of light

bringer of light Well-Known Member

Ok. Here is some impartial advice on this method. For one, jumping of a bridge will probably not kill you. Before you consider the jumping off beachy head option, you are likely to break bones, but your brain will continue to to try and survive while your body dies. I have seen people with broken spines crying and sweating all over the place, but the heart and brain refused to stop.

Nothing romantic about jumping of a cliff.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If you are still sucidal then go into hospital and stabilize if not for you for your mother take the stress off okay go in and get some help.

4. twc

twc Well-Known Member

Hi again. I would have to agree with bringer of light, don't go to the bridge.

I frankly hate hospitals myself so I can hardly be enthusiastic about that choice. Is it possible you can contact someone else, or find third or fourth options? Also there may be another way to the hospital besides your mum.

Please keep talking, it's free.

5. molotov

molotov Well-Known Member

hi desperategirl,

where are you right now? are you ok? is anyone else around? please keep talking

worried about you (hug)

6. desperategirl

desperategirl Active Member

im alive, but as for being ok.....no im not

7. molotov

molotov Well-Known Member

what's going on? talk to us, we are here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.