Urges are back.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by *dilligaf*, Mar 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I can't explain why. Two members on here know why, but I can't explain it to anyone else.

I want to cut.
    I want to OD (not to die, to make myself sick, to take some stuff out on myself)

I'm so sick of feeling like this.
    I'm sick of putting on *
    I'm sick of being a nuisence

I just want to cut until it feels better :cry:

2. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

Sam :hug:

Please talk to people who care about you. Nobody would want you to feel like this and I know I will do anything I can to help you through this. You're not a nuisance. Hard as it is, try distracting yourself with talking or something else that will take your mind off harming yourself :hug: You know where I am

Ellie
    xx

3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I have been talking hun. I have been talking to you all all night. And yeah, it helps for a while - but eventually the feelings come back.

Convo in chat earlier - feels like a good idea. Not a serious one, just enough to feel ill. 6? 7?

What's the point in trying not to when eventually I will give in to it?

Got the blade. Not far from me.....

4. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

which convo hun? Keep talking.... Keep trying not to... What do you feel it will do to help you? How will you feel an hour later or 10 hours later? Can you think of something else less destructive that 'may' help? :hug:

5. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I'm drinking :tongue: That's my "less destructive" way of coping :sad:

6. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

errr.. well..ok! I can't 'really' say well done keep it up to that! I will MSN you in a min hun :hug:

7. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Hi :hiding:

Sorry.

I have had like 3 hours sleep and I feel much better.

Just wanted to thank Joe / Belly / Laur for keeping me safe. Love you guys :wub:

-Needs to learn to deal with her problems alone-

8. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

sam, im here and on msn(on my profile) if u ever need to talk. Its good to know how to solve problems by yourself but its always good when u have people to talk about your problems if u cant :D letting things out many times are the best way to deal with pain.
    Im glad u feel better, stay safe!

9. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Thank you :hug:

10. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

no need to thank sam, here we all are to help and be helped :D relax a bit, and try to get some more sleep :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.