Urges for the first time in a long time

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by starlight2006, Feb 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starlight2006

starlight2006 Well-Known Member

I havent self harmed for over year and intent to keep it that way. But the past few days havebeen challenging and driven me to the edge.

My stupid bitch of a housemate who we all struggle to get on with is so god damn rude. She drives us all crazy and never listens to us when we tell her why or what is annoying etc.

Our front is screwed - its a yale lock and it has been getting hard and harder to close for ages now. I already got the agency to repair it once. I told A (I could think of a worse name believe me) that is the door is slammed then it will just keep making the door harder to slam. So did she listen? No. I live with 4 other people and she is the only one that slams it. Right now the only way to shut it is to put the key in the lock and pull the door closed. And everyone has been managing to do that. Except her.

She went the other day at 7.30 in the morning and slammed the door 3 times before it would shut. It is going to get to the point where it is going to break and we will probably be made to pay for it because of the slamming. Thoroughly pissed off I told her this. She just said there was no other way to close it! I told her how to do, and that if we get made to buy a new one then im ot paying for it. She just replied 'cheap door'. grrrrrrr. and has kept on slamming it.

Anyway moving on, my light is a bit didgy at the mo, and last nite it fused all the lights in the house. And it seems like im the only person who has the brains to fix it. A was in the bath and came out the bathroom and said 'the lights have gone out' - great obdervational skills dont you think! Then she said really rudely 'well can someone fix it?' ARRRRGHHH! I was just about to do it. Shud have just left the house is darkness.

Then today, she was just pure nasty / rude whatever u think. 2 of my housemates were downstairs, and she asked them both, separately, really loudly if they wanted to go for cocktails tonight. She knew I was in, but never made any effort to ask me.

A few hours later, my other housemate told me that she was going to cook for everyone as well - she never told me that. And my housemate didnt tell for hours after she had been told by A. I didnt want to eat what she was cooking so had my own. Then when she came back from town she asked me if I had eaten and when I told her I had she called me 'rubbish'. Well excuse me she never even asked me in the first place, fucking cow.

They left to go out about half hour ago. When my housemate told A I wasn't going, she again called me 'rubbish'. But she had even invited me! What the fuck does she expect. And to think I have been feeling guilty about the fact that no one ever wants her around when we go for lunch and things. I even try to encourage my other housemates to invite her. What a load of wasted energy.

A couple of weeks ago a similar thing happened. It was just me, A and my other housemate in the house for the weekend. A came upstairs, walked right past my bedroom and asked K if she wanted to go out! There was no invite for me! What a cow. No more feeling guilty I can tell you.

And to top it all off, they have just left and didnt even say bye. And they turned all the lights off downstairs. Why? Thanks a fucking lot, leave me alone in a dark house. And the i never expected from the 'nice' housemates that went out! The same thing happened to me last year.

And my housemate who is pretty much my best friend had a major go at me. The other day I asked her if she could sew a hole up in my bag, which she was only too happy to stay. Earlier, I found a hole in the new bag that mum got me for xmas, and because I was annoyed at it, I pointed it out to her. Completely innocent, just saying I had a hole in it. Before I could even go, she just went off on one at how she was going to fix it, there was no I could make her and then she walked off not letting me get a word in edge-ways. All i was going to say to her was that I would get mum to take it back. God What the hell is wrong with everyone.

Me is what. Seem to piss everyone off. And i was doing soo fucking well as well. To the drink i think
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2008
  2. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

look... its not your fault... she must be really stupid... but she wants that you show her anger, you know that? Just ignore her...or tell her something back... it will drive her crazy and give you sattisfaction...

At least this is what i tryed to do when im called fagg or idiot everyday in school... Its good way how to rid of negative feelings, expecially anger...
  3. taranama

taranama Well-Known Member

i have the same problem with a house mate, she just doesn't give a poop about my or my roomates things, on thursday, i came home pretty late and her and her stupid girlfriend were arguing, i went in to ask them to be quiet so Dee, my roomate could sleep, Kay, my other housemate, then proceeded to tell me how yourwan tried to kill herself earlier.... i'm so not into drama at the moment.. looks like you're not either... :hug: for us both i think :(
  4. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

Best thing you can do that will really piss her off and wind her up and make her feel bad... be sickingly nice to her! People hate that. Seriously though will make her feel so bad aboutway she treats you.
  5. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

she can be a bitch but you really have to try to ignore her way to speak and act. if you stop getting angry because of her, she will get angry and /or finally get tired of making your life imposible. Be kind and good and try to relax a little bit. punch a pillow thinking about her when you get alone in your bedroom so anyone can see it touches you. She is only a roommate, relax and do your stuff without thinking about her...

best of luck
  6. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

I've found nothing upsets a nasty person more than when their not upsetting you. It aggravates them, not to mention makes them look stupid and crazy as they try harder to disturb you. Give it a try: only you can give her words power.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.