Urges

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by mixedemotions, Jun 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mixedemotions

mixedemotions Forum Buddy

the urges are back and stronger than ever. i just want to end it all. i cant go on protending every thing is ok when really im dying inside. i cant cope with the memories any more. some times i wish i could be in a serious accident and suffer memory lose, even if it meant loosing the good things. at least thn id maybe be more happy than i am now.

happy memories are never as strong as the bad things.....but if only i lost them all....i could start a fresh and only have good thoughts in my head.

i need to be happy in the past 3 days i've harmed 4 times, i promised my self i would never do it again but then shit happens....i need help

2. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

:hug:

It's hard hun, have you tried some other methods of coping?

Sometimes it helps to just talk, and get your feelings out in the open.

You can PM me, if you like :)

Take care :hug: x

3. mixedemotions

mixedemotions Forum Buddy

i try to write things down but some times it still doesn't work. It doesn't give me the same satifaction (if you know what i mean)

I can only talk to people who i can really trust, because i have really big trust issues. i have ever sinc ei can remember. its nice to know tho that some people out there actually care and can in some way understand what i'm going through.

thanks for the reply

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.