Urgg :(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Gemballs, Jan 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gemballs

Gemballs Well-Known Member

omg i feel so shit today.. idk why.. i cant really talk to anyone on here either cuz i aws a friggin idiot and got banned, urg i just feel so shit.. i bring so many problems to my own door and i dnt even mean to do it at the time..

i should be happy and excited instead im just feeling so shitty and yano the worst part, i dnt even know how to fix it, i normally have a lot of people who are there for me but now idk, i just feel unwanted and its horrible :(

2. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Hey, :hug: Were not just in chat were on the forum to you can talk by forum as well. Would you like to tell us whats happening? x

3. Gemballs

well, i keep getting flashbacks about my past, what happend, i ahve recently lost my dog which i had when i was only a lil girl, not too long ago she died, it sounds sad, i used to sit there and tell her all my problems and all i wanna do is break down and cry, i dnt even know why anymore. its just like on wednesday night, ih ad an amazing day and i just literally broke down on the night, i thought i was over everything, coping so well but now idk, i just feel like giving up everything.. even my teachers at college have noticed, i used to be top for all my stuff, ahead of the class etc etc, now i have just fallen behind and i dnt know if i can even be bothered to catch back up again :/

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I think if you can try talking to the councillor at your school okay. Tell them you are having emotional difficulties you don't have to go into what but let them know you are struggling. They can give you more time to get caught up with your work Also ask your GP to help as well maybe put you on medication to help you get out of that low place your in. It will take awhile though Have you had any therapy to help you deal with your past that too may help you.

Don't worry okay you can talk here i am sorry you are having some difficulties but sometimes that does happen even i got banned from another forum just was in a bad place too. You know i am here if youwant to pm me anytime okay The emotions the sadness you are feeling need to be adressed okay
    Please reach out to the councillor at your school your doctor and get help now
    Don't give up on your schooling because you will need that

Hugs to you i mean it pm me anytime you need to talk

5. Gemballs

trust me, ive tried the whole councillin thing, they dnt give a toss, seriously, i ahve tired, i cant trust them again im sorry :(((

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry you can't trust them i had a bad experiance at first too but then i found a great therapist It took me along time to trust again but i am glad i did. I hope you find a therapist that just deals with trauma okay Talk to teacher anyone you trust okay but don't let your school year go Doctor regular one can prescribe you antidepressant antianxiety meds to help pull you out of the downward spiral. The meds will give you energy you need to get going again hugs.

7. Gemballs

thank you very much *hug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.