Urggggggg!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by brknsilence, Jun 4, 2016.

1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Just seems like one thing after another. Depression, suicidal thoughts, urges to self harm, starving no matter how much I eat.... plus, trying to keep up with the house and hurting at the same time. Trying to rest, kids needing help with things. If it wasn't me hurting, I wouldn't have a problem helping them and getting more things done. I love doing that stuff but not when I am hurting. I took Tylenol which helped but the pain is back. Plus, I'm exhaused. I need more sleep. My head hurts too. :( I feel like crying.

2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

*hugs* I wish I could come and help you. Can you get someone to help you with stuff or kids?

brknsilence likes this.
  3. brknsilence

My husband is working late. Just sitting here, forcing myself to rest for a few, I just had a decent amount to eat for dinner and starving. :( I don't know what else to do and the emotions. :( Thanks for being there

4. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

What about protein shakes or meal replacements?

brknsilence likes this.
  5. brknsilence

I need to find something. Kinda triggering my eating disorder with feeling so hungry also feeling not good regarding my body. Just trying to get through this. So frustrated I can't satisfy my hunger at all.plus exhausted and everything else going on in my head.

6. NinaZ

NinaZ Active Member

Okay, here I can help.
    First, you need to evaluate if your stomach is actually hungry. Are you hearing it growling? If it is, then get fruits and start eating while sipping water in between bites.
    So not skip meals, especially not breakfast and finally prepare healthy snacks so you won't reach for the garbage (cut up carrots, celery, peppers, jicama etc.)

brknsilence likes this.
  7. brknsilence

Will do my best. At times it growls. Been stopping after eating a decent amount of food because I don't want to go overboard. Working on eating healthier. Trying not to skip meals too (bad habit on that). Middle of the night, I'm waking up starving. Just recent I been this way. Thinking this baby is going through a growth spurt. 19 weeks pregnant.

8. NinaZ

NinaZ Active Member

You're eating for two?! That's a whole new ball game and congratulations as well:)

brknsilence likes this.
  9. brknsilence

Thanks - The starving feeling finally went away. I still get hungry but not as bad now. Thinking it was the baby's growth spurt. I will be finding out the gender of the baby today. Can't wait. I will post later on how the days goes. So much going on today.