Urgh no more

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lilyann333, Jul 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilyann333

lilyann333 Member

i just can t take it i want things to be better i wasted 4 years of life thinking things would get better and they didnt i cant handle life i cant handle a person whos supposto be my father but puts work in fron t of family and i cant handle a mother who sleeps all day every day and when shes a wake she use my grandma and grampas death as excuse for not cleaning she needs to move on my grandma would want that i cant handle all the tention any more no more i got two jobs just so i can keep away from the house thats obviasly not enough what else am i suppost to do there nothing else i can do other then die thats the last opt5ion i have my off days i held on this long but no i cant we dont have a phone or nothing becase even with my father workinging all the time were does that money go hum... let me see weed weed.and more weed urgh i cant take it the expect me to be all happy not angry and yelling at them how am i suppost to do that ill be happy and not yelling at them when im DEAD!!

2. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Im very sorry things have hurt you. Please pray and I am praying for you too.Maybe yourparents need to know how you feel and you need a rest from all that. Can you stay with a friend for a while?

Love and hope to you,

Write me,

Marty

3. lilyann333

lilyann333 Member

i think i might beable to find some were to stay but im not sure i hate summers because everyone goes away

4. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

PLease try tofond a new place for a while. I oraying for you and hope you feel better!!!!

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi lilyann. I'm so sorry to hear that you're suffering so much right now and that your mom and dad are giving you such a hard time. But please don't give up hun. Maybe you could move back home, but try and just do your own thing. Don't let them get the better of you. Please don't give up. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.