urgh

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by morning rush, Apr 21, 2014.

1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I give up...I mean why do stupid people live? I swear the wisest people are the ones that don't talk...and man is it hard to find good people. I would like to be in a room with wise people....

ever just read something and just shake your head speechless at how stupid it is and it's clear the person didn't understand or didn't bother to try...wish I could just press the delete button...

or maybe Im the one who's stupid...so stupid I cannot understand people who don't understand...

why bother being social when you meet so many stupid people...or people who don't bother using their brain...

I'm tired and annoyed and I have no one to talk to...yay what a life I have :(

2. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

People learn the same things in different ways - or it may be slightly different in how they've learnt it as to how you've learnt it. And as for people who don't bother using their brain - is it not conceivable that they have a different balance (social/academic/intellect levels etc) - so while you may have more one side - they may have more on another?

I don't mean this to sound harsh (as this is the let it all out sub-forum) - although it may seem like it with how short/blunt it may be.

3. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I don't think you sound harsh, but I've seen people who refuse to think about things, who just want the easy way out without any effort to solve their problems, it makes me discouraged to see people like that. I know I shouldn't care, it's none of my business but I don't know it's hard...

I have a tendency to think people know what I know, because in my head it seems obvious to know it. I don't mean kids and teens, I mean adults. But you are right, everyone has a different background and different type of learning skills. I know I shouldn't judge people, but sometimes I get so discouraged....