Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Marshmallow, Jan 6, 2007.

1. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Im sick of feeling like im getting shit thrown back in my face. I try to help and i get a load of shit back. I ask someone if their allright but i a load of swearing and a load of sarcasm back. WTF did i do! i show i care!

Seriously im so close to snapping at a few people right now. There some people i just can't talk to anymore.

I just feel like anything i do isn't good enough. Its just proving myself right, proving what i knew allready, that im no fucking help to anyone.

Urgh fuck it
  2. Porcelain

Porcelain Well-Known Member

Snap then. Sometimes it's good to let things out and sometimes people need to hear that what they've done or said has hurt someone's feelings otherwise they'll continue to do it.

I'm sure (no, positive) that you help a great deal of people here.
  3. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

From what Ive seen youre a lot of help to many people here and a very caring person, maybe the person isnt in the mood for talking..I'm sure they do appreciate that you care, personally I can be a complete bitch to people when I know theyre only trying to help, but I know what its like to be on the other end of it too, not nice. Hope you calm down some, take care of you. :hug:
  4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I can't snap, thats the point. If i snap i'll end up completely blowing up, i've got a really bad temper and i say things in the heat of the moment. Theres some people i just can't handle right now. But i want to there for the people i truely care about. I just really don't see why the hell i bother anymore.

I try help, i get hurt. I try help, i get hurt. I try help, i get hurt.

Its an endless cycle and theres one way out.
  5. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

Maybe take a break from them?

I get that, I really do..but its no use if youre just hurting each other...you cant be there for someone when its really hurting you.

No, Vikki, theres always options, ways to make things better, maybe talk to said people when youre all calmer?

Not much use but :hug: :hug: Wish I had something to say to make you feel better. :sad:
  6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Its not even one person in particular people, Its just a few people who really get to me.

I dunno anymore, i dunno about life, wether i have one or not.

I am calm, not in a temper at all.

Im actually REALLY low. maybe the lowest ive ever felt right now. Cant even talk to anyone. I wanna OD again even tho i said i wouldn't. I wanna break my new years resolution to not burn.

Im so fucking low so i think i just might do both at the same time. Fuck it i dont care anymore.