Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Living Dead, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Living Dead

Living Dead Guest

I don't know what to do or where to turn anymore.

I have fought so hard to live. Despite craving to die.

I want to move forward with my life, move away from the crippling suicidality, anxiety problems, the whole shebang. Try to get my life back on track.

But I can't. Because this holds me back.

I have tried docs, meds, therapies, etc, and the last time I saw a psych he told me I had no problems, despite the fact of my history, the fact I am signed off long term sick for 'mental health problems', despite the fact I was on a section at the time, etc.

I don't have anywhere that I can see I can turn to, to get help. I can't see anyway forward, which leaves me here, like this, forever. Except I refuse to stay like this.

I am not after replies, I am just venting. I don't want to be told to try more options. You can only try so much before you give up. Yet I don't want to have given up, even though I have.

Maybe writing this out will enable me to see some sort of point to life, or a future, or hope, or something. As opposed to staying as I am, which is in a total mess.
  2. meagainstme

meagainstme Well-Known Member

fuck the psychs. they are all idiots.
    you do need to keep fighting. i know its hard. but wont it be worth it at the end? thats what i keep telling myself.

we cant let depression etc take over our lives. keep busy with things you enjoy. keeping busy means you cant act on your impulses ey?

3. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

You gotta stop looking at your past and keep looking forward. Don't regret, just forget.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.