Ok so last year I overdosed on some pills and ended up in hospital.I had experimented with taking pills before but had never taken enough to warrant a journey to hospital,although I may have damaged myself with these. I also used to have a bit of an alcohol problem but do not drink as much as I did. This might sound a bit disgusting but a bit after my overdose I started having urine problems. I pass urine far more frequently than I used to and far more frequently than I consider normal.I have also found myself getting more dehydrated than usual and having to drink more than usual, although even if I do not drink very much, I still find myself passing Urine far too much. I find that I need to pass Urine most at night time and sometimes feel like I need to go when I actually don't I have also noticed that my urine is not a normal colour.It is usually a green,cloudy colour, and is occasionally a very bright, thick yellow colour. This doesn't seem normal to me, and as I have started experiencing these symptoms since my overdose, I am worrying whether I may have damaged my liver/kidneys. Can anyone here help me on this?