US: Will you vote for Donald Trump as President?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doityourself

He seems like a good valued family man, I seen a documentary on him and how he taught his kids to work hard and not to be expected to be handed anything.

Good or bad thoughts on Trump?

Prinnctopher's Belt

Antiquities Friend
SF Supporter
I don't agree with his thoughts on foreign policy. In his interview on Fox a couple of weeks ago, he said that if there's oil anywhere, then we should have interest. If there isn't any oi, then we shouldn't be interested. This sounds like a dangerous perspective to me on when to have military conflict and for what motives.

aoeu

He's a birther. He doesn't respect a legal document as proof, while any court would? Seems idiotic.

Not giving his children loads of money doesn't really make a good argument for electing him as a president (not saying it's a bad thing, but that it's not grounds for electing a president.)

What I would like to see is a candidate willing to increase regulation over banking and, in particular, mortgages. The US has been in economic disaster for 3 years because of banks, while Canada, normally dependent on the US, is in a housing boom because of iron-fisted banking regulations.

Last edited by a moderator:

topsail81

I don't agree with his thoughts on foreign policy. In his interview on Fox a couple of weeks ago, he said that if there's oil anywhere, then we should have interest. If there isn't any oi, then we shouldn't be interested. This sounds like a dangerous perspective to me on when to have military conflict and for what motives.

That's The U.S.A.s policy anyway.

Chargette

I have viewed Donald Trump as a money flouting, show off for many years. His appearances on WWE Raw where he rained money down from the ceiling over the arena has solidified my view.

topsail81

Because Afghanistan and Vietnam are such major producers of oil...
Afghanistan would have happened because of the attack on the country. Vietnam was different I will give you that.

I ws being general and I apoligize. Just to state my opinion, there is nothing wrong with protecting our interests world wide.

nolonger

he said that if there's oil anywhere, then we should have interest. If there isn't any oi, then we shouldn't be interested. This sounds like a dangerous perspective to me on when to have military conflict and for what motives.
sounds like a bit of a control freak...lol

the US is gonna go ballistic when the oil runs dry...what the fuck will happen then? lol

Prinnctopher's Belt

Antiquities Friend
SF Supporter
What really put the nail in the coffin for me to avoid voting for him, are his opinions on what should be done in Iraq... he says we should "seize all the oil" from the country, and reimburse ourselves from the trillion dollars the military complex has spent there. Yes, that's what he said. Seize the oil and leave with the loot, to rebuild half the US....

It's 'no' from me.

zzz

“People are still under the illusion that they are living in a democracy”

“Prepare, survive, prevail”
“People better grow up”
“The game is over”

Good stuff:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZEqoqA4YzU&feature=player_embedded

Throw off those weaknesses that have dogged our lives for so long and get your mind sorted out.

Your mind is your protection.

Absence of fear in the mind means absence of fear in your life experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00