1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

used to be so much easier than this

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by coffee, Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coffee

coffee Well-Known Member

My whole world crumbled down. My world has turned up side down.
    Everything is in mess. I don't know how to fix it, what to do.
    I just don't want to deal with anything. I am not improving. my suicidal thought is only getting stronger. Talking to ppl... doesn't really work.
    I scare them away and I am so busy being negative, I can't listen to anyone.

The doctors are all about med. which is fine with me otherwise I would have killed myself long time ago. which is totally fine with me too.

It's so painful and so hard that I just can't find ways make me want to live.
    make me feel happy.

I am going to complain no matter what, I will never be happy.
    Little things that used to make me happy... they are all gone.
    everything makes me tired and irritated.
    I just don't know how to get out from this.
    It's been so long and I am getting worse and worse each day.

I am the one who has to decided and no one can live my life for me.
    I have to. So I'd rather choose to end my life.

used to be so much easier when I was wearing masks and pretend nothing is wrong and I am a happy person. That was my coping mechanism. It took me long time to build that skills and someone made me think that they were all wrong. I miss those times when I believed that I am strong. I can do anything. anything is possible, I am fine, I am OK, I can do this again.

but I just can't do that anymore. any of them.
    I am sleepy again.
    on a beautiful Sunday morning.

Hate myself.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

well i know what you mean i slept most day away too and it was a special day
    i just wish someone would have some more help. Meds therapy suppose to help and they do to a point but this fatigue is killing me no energy I get it but just have to keep communicating to your doctors let them know something is not working.

3. 8125

8125 Well-Known Member

everything you said rings so true with me. it could have been me writing. except that i'm still keeping up a facade infront of most people. it's starting to slip though, and once that happens it'll be over for me.

i wish that i could offer advice or an answer, but i don't have one. all i can say is that i understand. if you ever need someone to talk to i'm here, as i'm sure are many people on this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.