Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by starlight2006, Jun 9, 2008.

1. starlight2006

starlight2006 Well-Known Member

I cant help but feel a little bit used. I have been living with my housemates for 2 years now and this is the last week we will be together as we have just finished our final year. Throughtout our exams, me and my other housemate who do similar courses were really close. Both helping each other to get through a stressful time.

But over the past few weeks I have started to realise how she see us as just housemates and not really as friends. She has been spending a lot of time with people from her course and sports clubs, which I can understand because she is leaving them as well as us. But something that has annoyed me is that I asked her to come out tonite with me and my other housemates and she said yeah and that she was looking forward to it. but now she has an invite from others to go for dinner, so she is sidelining us for them and then meeting us later. She only came back from home yesterday and was out last nite with some of her friends.

It just annoys me that this is the last week and she doesnt seem to want to spend any time with us. I feel like Ive been used in order to get her through uni and her exams. I think it is prob jus me being jealous and too fucking sensitive. That jus seems to be me at the moment. Always the sentimental one.

I hate being me sometimes. Well, most of the time actually.
  2. starlight2006

And to cap it all off, tonite we were supposed to be having a nite with jus housemates and she turned up with 7 of her friends! She leaves probably on sunday and there is hardly n e time at all to be spent with us. Just pisses me off.

And we get our results on Friday. I suggested doing something but she wasnt very keen on the idea. But as soon as her other friends suggests doing something she makes plans. Same thing happened at new year with the same friend. The same friend that doesnt really give a shit about her and which she knows.

I get people so wrong. I think I know them and then I realise I dont. I wish I could just run away. Never come back. Does dying count as running away? Seems a safe bet
  3. starlight2006

And tonite we were going to the beach and she is inviting her other friends again! but no one cares really do they.